Monday, March 18, 2013

Day One : Daughter Of Wands

Today arrived my brand new, first Tarot deck ever! The Wild Unknown Tarot Deck is now all mine! The images are brilliant! I've never loved a deck of cards so much! I've been looking for a deck of cards that is less like all of the others'. A old man standing next to a lake.. a naked woman standing under a tree... gets old, and looks kind of boring. These cards are all either animals or some sort of nature; which I love!

Anyways, to the point, my card of the day was the Daughter (Page) Of Wands. I spendt myself a lot of time looking up different definitions of this card.. and soon it just became very clear to me., This is my card; there is just no doubt about it...
The Daughter of Wants represents a girl who is full of creativity, who is intuitive, searching for something new, taking on new challenges, new ways to fill up her free time. In search of a new job maybe, one that will provide enough money not only for the necessities but also her crafting needs, ( because those are just as important as food and electricity ). This is a girl on a mission of self discovery, never quite finished searching for the perfection she tries to be. Slowly learning that yesterday was yesterday, learn from her mistakes and live this next day to its fullest. She needs to be spontaneous, but not impulsive.  Seek out the beauty and gifts life gives you, take them as they come and never turn away from something that may be the start to a new life, or view on it anyways. She is willing to give anything a go, atleast once. She enjoys the freedom of making her own schedules and having her days go as she wishes. 

She is me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment